How do i change my ATO address?

Hey everyone I need to change/update my address with the ATO, does anyone know how can I do this? Thank you

if you have already connected your mygov with the ato portal you can change your address from the portal under the person information section. Another way is that you can call the ATO and they can change it for you, just make sure you have your TFN and your personal details ready and they might also ask you verification questions.

Thank you! very much!